Read Time:4 Minute, 10 Second
Best (*Vegetarian*) Biryanis in Vijayawada (2021 edition)
- Continental Park Hotel: This is one of the Classic Biriyani Restaurants in Vijayawada, We loved their Paneer Tikka Biriyani, the Rice is non sticky and each grain is separated, Not under cooked nor over cooked, The Dum Biriyani Rice was perfect. We suggest you dine in to experience Hot and Fresh Paneer Tikka Biriyani, being served with Raita and Salan.
- Heera Fusion Restaurant: We tried their Paneer 65 Biriyani, and the biriyani rice is quite spicy and paneer was a bit over coated, overall a well cooked, Spicy Paneer 65 Biriyani.
- Puri Vurii: We would suggest Paneer 65 Biryani, Mushroom 65 Biriyani and Ulavacharu Biriyani, Team Panda loved their Paneer 65 Biriyani and Ulavacharu Veg Biriyani. By Default they tend to use a bit of colour in their paneer 65 unless specified not to. Their Biriyani rice was one of the finest among all, non sticky, non greasy, no foul after taste.
- 90’s Cafe and Restaurant : We would recommend (Tandoori/Paneer Tikka) Veg Biriyani here, They have maintained the hygiene and standard taste, We also liked the fact that they ask us our preferences while placing the order Dine-in to suite our taste, also they follow the instructions while ordering online.
- Kohinur / Hotel Aira: Their Paneer Biriyani and Veg Biriyani were well packed, Hygienically cooked, and tastes Great, gives a premium feel, also they didn’t use any Food colors and essence, which left our hands clean 🙂 also to our surprise their Raitha was excellent, thick curd with small diced onions, grated carrot, and diced chillies, which goes really well with the Biriyani.
- Hotel Vdara : We tried the Paneer Makhani Biriyani and the Kaju Pulav/Biriyani here, both were Decent, the Biriyani rice was well cooked, the pulav style rice was a bit spicy and high on flavour of garam-masala. We also tried the Cut Mirchi Biriyani, the dum rice was the same, just the Cutmirchi masala topping was adding on the regular dumbiriyani rice.
- Orka Cafe: We tried the Veg Brown Rice Biriyani, its a Healthy option, all natural, no food colors, no essence, good taste.
- Behroz Biriyani : Lucknowi style Paneer Biriyani was topped with Almond Slices and tastes good with the masala, but they could improve by not adding artificial colours and essence.
- Synergy Restaurant : The Biriyani rice of Paneer 65 Biriyani was nice, even though the paneer 65 was a bit well coated , it didnt have artificial colours, also their regular Paneer Biriyani was slightly similar to Behrouz’s Taste, over all a good Biryani experience.
- Deep Punjabi hotel : We can say this place still serves one of the Best Khuska in Vijayawada, also the Veg rice is made separately so no need to worry about the non-veg spoons/utensils getting mixed up 😀 :).
- Curries and Biriyanis : We tried their Paneer Makhani Biriyani which was a bit on the sweet side, and Veg/Paneer Biriyani which was really tasty, they dont use any artificial colouring or essence, and biriyani rice was also hygienically cooked, and the oil was also perfect, the rice didnt stick nor our hands got oily.
- Milap: Their Khuska was also good, but a bit oily and a neutral taste, less spicy, many patrons like their style of khuska :).
- Cove 2021: We had a different experience with this place, they serve The biriyani rice separate and the Paneer Curry Separate. it was like a paneer curry being served with Khuska. overall the curry was a bit oily, and the rice could also have been improved. Looking from a price point a lot needs to be improved.
- Biriyani Pot: It serves one of the Best, Spicy, Kaju Paneer Biriyani in Vijayawada, Total Andhra Style Kaju Paneer Curry topped on Fragrant Biriyani Rice. The quality and Quantity for the price is quite good.
- Aakali Rajyam @ K-Street : Their Kaju Paneer Biriyani is good, only issue we had was the amount of colour they used in the Kaju Paneer curry, also their rice was really well cooked. Looking from a price point they quality could be improved.
- Sai Biriyani Palace: Their Kaju Paneer and Veg Biriyani’s were good, The biriyani rice was well cooked, and even the kajupaneer curry was neatly layered between the rice, but all that oil from the curry drenches the lower portion of the rice, and they use natural kesar, no colours, no essence, over all the biriyani was Average.
- 9 Kitchens: We had the Cooker Pulav and Wood Fired Biriyanis here, the Cooker pulav was served hot, straight from the stove to the table, it was perfectly cooked, tasted great.
- Temptations : The Veg Tawa Pulav from temptations is also a really good option for vegetarians, its spicy veg tawa pulav tastes really good, make sure to instruct the staff about how you like your pulav before ordering, we would suggest to ask for less oily and no artificial coloring to be added.